Hi Marcus,

I think that is the intended use. It is the case that UCUM has a '%' unit
as part of DV_QUANTITY which I think I have only ever used in the context
of integrating a lab test where the 'proportionality' of the value is not
really relevant i.e it is in some ways an arbitrary unit.

Ian
Dr Ian McNicoll
mobile +44 (0)775 209 7859
office +44 (0)1536 414994