On 03/01/2019 08:37, David Moner wrote:
I think DV_QUANTITY is the option here. Someone could argue that % is not a proper unit, but it is, both in UCUM and SNOMED CT.

DV_PROPORTION should be only used when you want to maintain the numerator and denominator explicitly separated, as a fraction, which should not be the case with percentages. But it is true that the definition of the type attribute in the specification is a bit misleading: "Indicates semantic type of proportion, including percent, unitary etc."

David is right on all counts - use DV_QUANTITY, but we should fix that line in the specification. Can someone raise a PR on that please.