perhaps i've just never noticed before, but a colleague asked me to
debug some strangeness with his WRLinux build, and what i noticed was
that the recipe that generated a package with a single (aarch64)
executable created WORKDIRs under both directories:

  * cortexa53...
  * acme-coyote         [actual target board]

this surprises me ... i thought that, based on the attributes of any
recipe, it would have only one WORKDIR in the appropriate place. what
does the above mean? i'm not sure what to make of it.

rday