On 09.12.2021 12:08, Richard Purdie wrote:
The second thing which I don't really like is this mix of shell and python, it
is very confusing to read. I'd much rather we put template files into
meta/lib/files/ and then read them from there for the variable substitutions. We
do this for other scripts. I appreciate the overlayfs class merged without that
but I think we need to fix this there as well.

Thanks for the feedback, Richard.
I see only meta/files. I guess you meant this directory.

Will do the same for overlayfs.bbclass too.

Adding the tests in this series is really great through, thanks for that!

Regards,
Vyacheslav