On Fri, 16 Sept 2022 at 00:59, Peter Kjellerstedt
<peter.kjellerst...@axis.com> wrote:

> Since our code is a wrapper around oe-init-build-env, it would have to do
> the exact same calculations as are done in oe-setup-builddir, and if you
> look at that script, you will see that there are actually quite a lot of
> options to determine the name of the build directory.

Line numbers as of current master HEAD please. I am looking at the
script right now and I am not seeing any options: it simply takes
$BUILDDIR var passed in from oe-init-build-env. And oe-init-build-env
sets that to either what was given on the command line, or defaults to
'build'.

Again, to the best of my knowledge this will work in the wrapper, and
you need to show otherwise:

mkdir -p $builddir/conf
write_out $builddir/conf/bblayers.conf
. oe-init-build-env $builddir

Something still doesn't compute here and we need to get to the bottom
of it. Let's focus on this for now, please.

Alex