I guess this commit will fix the issue for libportal, because we would then be able to remove the gtk+3 and gtk4 dependency as both are now optional.

<https://github.com/flatpak/libportal/commit/333a299a3c7580de3a8fbbe882ab28f5666338bd>

Am Mo, 20. Feb 2023 um 16:36:53 +0800 schrieb "Yu, Mingli" <mingli...@eng.windriver.com>:
Ping.

Thanks,

On 1/9/23 17:10, Alexander Kanavin wrote:
CAUTION: This email comes from a non Wind River email account!
Do not click links or open attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.