Am Fr, 17. Mär 2023 um 08:00:37 +0000 schrieb Richard Purdie <richard.pur...@linuxfoundation.org>:
This changes the system layout to what systemd wants but what happens
to sysvinit or anything else though? Some systems won't have systemd-
tmpfiles and so on present. The commit message above makes it sound
like systemd is the only thing that exists/matters.

I like systemd and I like that it standardizes a lot of things, but I really don't care about politics. That's why I also sent a patch for a different way. But the commit message is right, that would clearly be a step towards systemd.