On 08/03/2012 07:19 PM, Wolfgang Denk wrote:
Dear Radu Moisan,

In message <1343997523-4117-1-git-send-email-radu.moi...@intel.com> you wrote:
Building u-boot requires UBOOT_MACHINE. In the u-boot README file
building u-boot is achieved with "make NAME_config" and then
"make all". I assumend UBOOT_MACHINE to be the "NAME" part and thus,
Actually a plain

        make NAME

does the same as "make NAME_config && make all".

You might also consider running "./MAKEALL NAME" instead, which
aut-adjusts to te number of available cores on the build host, so you
get somewhat reduced build times.

I've tried to build this way but got into some errors and did not pursued further in debugging them. However, because UBOOT_MACHINE is already used as NAME_config, would be difficult to change it to NAME and ask everyone who use it, to switch. I will go with current configuration "make NAME_config" & "make all"

radu