On 13-08-26 11:49 AM, Elvis Dowson wrote:
Hi Bruce,

On Aug 26, 2013, at 8:24 AM, Bruce Ashfield <bruce.ashfi...@windriver.com>
wrote:

Perhaps the zynq machine definition is the right way to go, since nearly
enough support is mainline (in both qemu and the kernel), and we can
motivate the rest into their respective upstreams.

If someone can come up the right conf files, and machine definition, I
can pretty easily support it in linux-yocto.

Could you tell me what's steps I need to follow, to add a new machine
definition and support to the linux-yocto kernel?

Are you interested in something from scratch, versus something that
isn't already partially in the tree (like qemuarma9) ?

We've got a few docs and tutorials, but I can also help step you through
the process to assist the existing material.

Bruce

I'd like to learn how to do this!

Best regards,

Elvis Dowson