On 2015-05-01 6:59 PM, Richard Purdie wrote:
On Thu, 2015-04-30 at 21:34 -0400, Bruce Ashfield wrote:
Here is the latest consolidated pull request for the supported linux-yocto
kernels.

  - We have a refresh of the 3.14-rt support
  - bluetooh configuration changes for common-pc/qemux86
  - braswell BSP features and fixes
  - Introduction of the 4.1-rc1 -dev kernel (and associated perf fix).

I've built and booted these on my local machines and qemu, and
everything was sane.

The -dev kernel obviously isn't something for deployment yet, but
it builds, and forms the base for follow up config changes, features
and development work. I built and booted core-image-kernel dev with
the 4.1 changes in place.

The autobuilder showed up this for an x32 build :/.

Can one of the intel folks have a look at this ? I won't be able to get
to it until Tuesday at the earliest.

Bruce

https://autobuilder.yoctoproject.org/main/builders/nightly-x32/builds/282/steps/BuildImages/logs/stdio