On 08-11-09 15:55, Otavio Salvador wrote:
Hello,

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 12:08 PM, Frans Meulenbroeks
<fransmeulenbro...@gmail.com>  wrote:
Without making a comment on the commit message:

As stated before the 3.33 version is clearly mentioned as "latest
development version" on http://xmltwig.com/xmltwig/
The last stable version is 3.32
This project decided to provide snapshots (or whatever you want to
call it) of the new version. In this case 3.33. Their choice.

IMHO OE should have used the latest stable version.

I fully agree and I didn't notice it was state on their website; In
this case the only wrong side here is OE (not upstream).

Except if you want to read the docs, because the website states that you should read the docs of the development version. That fact coupled with no obvious signs on that page that the development version shouldn't get used, I wouldn't say OE is wrong to use the 3.33 version. Heck, the development version is the top item on that page.

Either way, xmltwig is now on "the list".

regards,

Koen