From: boun...@canonical.com [mailto:boun...@canonical.com] On Behalf Of Alexis
de Lattre
Sent: zaterdag 14 december 2013 0:17
To: mp+192...@code.launchpad.net
Subject: Re: [Merge]
lp:~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_move_line_report_xls into
lp:account-financial-report

About the crash that I mentionned 2 comments above, the reason is quite obvious
when you look at the code in report/move_line_list_xls.py in the function
generate_xls_report() : the variable debit_pos is declared and initialized in a
block of code under :

if 'balance' in wanted_list':

and then it is used in a block of code which is executed in all cases.
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_move_line_report_xls/+merge/192250
You are the owner of
lp:~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_move_line_report_xls.

https://code.launchpad.net/~luc-demeyer/account-financial-report/7.0-account_move_line_report_xls/+merge/192250
Your team Account Report Core Editors is subscribed to branch
lp:account-financial-report.