Mario,
On Tuesday 05 August 2014 12:21 PM, Mario Arias wrote:
Hi,

We have been working on the medical vertical for some time now, and will be loading soon a proposal to github that adds several features like:

  * SMS/email templates for appointment creation/modification/cancellation
  * Multi medical center, allowing a physician to work in more than
    one center and controlling the agendas consolidated per physician
    and per medical center.
  * Weekly agenda template, so physicians and assistants only need to
    select an empy slot and fill some fields...
  * Multi level access:  physician, assistants, call center operators...
  * Updated Invoicing

And after that...

  * Rename from oemedical to OdooMed
  * QR barcodes
  * Updated to new 8.0 features (qweb reports, new API, ...)

In the mean time, what do you think of this logo...

Idea: Add stethoscope around first 'O', and the symbol you added should be on 'd'.
If you like it for the OCA page / project, let me know and I will provide the .svg file...

Regards,
-Mario

Thanks,
Regards,