On 05/08/2014 09:52, Mario Arias wrote:
> Serpent (Jay ?)...  it could be interesting if you / others propose
> some more samples...  The idea of the post was to create interest from
> the group and get help on the project...   ;-)
> The original logo is attached, as well as one for odoo medical...
>
> Pedro, we also like OdooMedical more.  We will do the renaming, but as
> that is a second step, we have time for the community to provide more
> feedback...
>
> In the mean time, this is the updated logo...
>

> ​
>
> Regards,
> -Mario

If I may verge on the pedantic side... this is not the correct symbol:
you are using Hermes' caduceus (linked to commerce) and not the rod of
Asclepius' rod (linked to medecine). The rod of Asclepius does not bear
wings, and has a single snake.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius for more information,
and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus_as_a_symbol_of_medicine and
then choose your side :-)