My Vote is 2.5

If several found, give a choice in the Connector Review Panels as to which one
(or many)  to link to.

I suppose the question has to do with one of direction.  There should not be
multiples in any specific Magento Instance, however ideally there could be
multiple Magento Servers which would share SKU's.  On the OpenERP side there
could be One SKU and multiple locations, or simply One SKU which controls the
multiple Magento instances.  I feel there should be an aversion to more than
One OpenERP item per SKU but there should be the allowance for multiple
location inventories.

So re direction.  A new in OPENERP should be should be mappable to one or many
different Magento Website Skus, and potentially many Magento Servers. The
assumption should be linking the SKU.  If a custom unlinking of SKU takes place
there should be some specific controls on such.

If a New Item is created in Magento and it finds a OpenERP Item with the Same
SKU it should automatically Map there.  In case of misuse, or mapping to
another item the Connector Review Panel should force a confirmation of
"multiple links".

Ideally there would be a Connector Review of most all instances, as by default,
there is, but I feel these subjects should go in front of simple item review
(bring the magento mappings up first).

I will read everyone elses comments now.  Just read Guewen's request for input.

Landis

Landis Arnold
Boulder, CO USA