If you see green text messages you probably have the same problem I have
with the ROKR E6: the framebuffer is 18bpp and not 16bpp.

I already did some changes to the pxafb driver to support 18bpp, but I
guess I need to change fbcon to support 18bpp too, as the screen did
come up (turned on the backlight), but no text was displayed :(

This work is not really ezx specific, so I'll probably be trying to send
patches to linux-arm-kernel so that the support for 18bpp gets merged
into the upstream kernel, as soon as I get everything working.

the a1200 is also 18bpp so i'll be looking forward to your patches,
Thanks!!!

Mike