On Tue, 16 Oct 2007 00:57:36 +0000 (UTC)
Daniel Gimpelevich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Just tried this one:
> http://people.openezx.org/wyrm/images/20070930/zImage-2.6.21.4-ezxWM-20070930-a1200
> No OpenEZX usplash, unlike the previous ones, and the dmesg text is
> still green, of course. The first part scrolls by too fast for me to
> read. What I see is successful recognition of the Bluetooth and USB,
> but ultimately culminating in:
> VFS: Cannot open root device "mmcblk0p2" or unknown-block(0,0)
> It obviously panics right after that.

This is a good news :)
If the kernel complains about the root device it means the mmc
device has been recognized.
So it's time for you to buy an addidional MicroSD card :) and setup
userspace software. You can try openmoko but it is mainly for Touchsreen
devices so it will not be that fuctional on A910.

Bye,
   Antonio

--
  Web site: http://www.studenti.unina.it/~ospite