> Ok. Errors loading modules cause the modules are for 2.6.2xx and
> intoxicated is 2.6.16-4. I have got the kernel config file for
> intoxicated. where can i get compiled modules for intoxicated and the
> config file for zImage-2.6.23-ezxdev-r2-a780-20071101192618.bin.
> diffing the two might give me a clue.

Just ignore the modules for now. Everything (which matters) is
built-in on the -intoxicated kernel.

OR, you can compile the kernel and modules by yourself, the only
change on the -intoxicated kernel is:

+/* check power down condition */
+static inline void check_power_off(void)
+{
+       if (pxa_gpio_get_value(GPIO_BB_WDI2) == 0) {
+               DEBUGP("BP request poweroff!\n");
+               /*
+                * It is correct to power off here, the following line is
+                * commented out because e680 lowers WDI2 when BP is in
+                * flash mode, otherwise WDI2 is used to detect low
+                * battery. You can safely uncomment this line if you are
+                * using this kernel with BP in normal mode.
+                */
+#ifndef CONFIG_PXA_EZX_E680
+               pm_power_off();
+#endif
+       }
+}

The -intoxicated kernel never calls pm_power_off() on ezx-bp.c. Note
that this power off issue only happens when BP is in flash mode, eg.
you can flash any NON -intoxicated kernel and it will work when
flashed.

OR, you can wait until i get home, and i will fix it and provide you a
compiled zImage and matching modules.

--
Daniel Ribeiro