Hello.

On Wed, 2008-06-11 at 22:54, Antonio Ospite wrote:
> On Wed, 11 Jun 2008 21:38:31 +0200
> Szefan Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>  ^
> Hi Szefan :)

This happens if you write the email header yourself (Needed to get a
name for quilt mail). :)

> Just comments about the "non-code" section...
>
> > + *  Copyright (C) 2005-2006 Harald Welte <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> > + *                           2007-2008 Daniel Ribeiro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
> > + *                           2007-2008 Stefan Schmidt <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> > + *
>
> Maybe we can indent those two lines better, I think we are allowed to
> use leading spaces in comments.

I think Daniel just fixed this. Thanks.

> > + *  This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify
> > + *  it under the terms of the GNU General Public License version 2 as
> > + *  published by the Free Software Foundation.
> > + *
> > + */
>
> Just a curiosity, I saw in linux some headers use one space between the
> * and the text, while some others use two spaces. Obviously it doesn't
> matter what, but let's just use the same style across openezx files.

Yeah, it differs. Consistent is good, I don't care about which of
booth we use.

> > +#include <asm/arch/pxa27x-udc.h>
>
> Ah, do we need that one already?
> What does it define we are already using?

Good point, I'll check this once I catched up with mail and Daniels
commits.

> > +#include <asm/mach-types.h>
> > +#include <asm/mach/arch.h>
>
> Do 'mach' includes go before 'arch' ones?
> Again, it may work anyway, but it seems more logical to put them
> before. And, is there any conventional order preferred in linux inside
> a group of includes? Alphabetical, by function appearance in the file,
> etc.

I'll take a look how the other machines does this. They have some ordered
groups like all linux/ includes the the asm/ ones, etc.

Thanks for the comments.

regards
Stefan Schmidt