gmzhuo escreveu:
> I know this "last" step must be excute in Kernel special in E6,but
> before I can't pass this step.I don't know if is there sth wrong about
> PCAP register init,so I excute this step on in genblob!

        The first handshake step will start the watchdog, if you do this
on gen-blob you will lose some precious seconds which may be needed later.
        There is no direct relation about the pcap registers and bp
handshake, there is a remote possibility that on 2nd gen phones, as the AP
is connected to PCAP SSP port1 it can work with BP turned off, but i dont
think that this is the case.
        If you still think that it may be some PCAP related issue, remove
all the PCAP init from .25 and use the init sequence from linux-2.6-arm.

--
Daniel Ribeiro