Em Ter, 2009-06-16 às 18:40 +0800, hu zhangli escreveu:

> 1. but i see your build out log , it seem to 2.6.30.rc4. pls correct me?

Yes, but the source code on openezx.git is 2.6.30, I dont update the
built image as frequently as i update the source. I can upload a zImage
of the latest openezx.git if you think this can help you.

> 2. i conform to http://wiki.openezx.org/Kernel_hacking_-_linux-2.6, keep sync
> with openezx.git.
>
> firstly i just check out ezx/current , then build, use bootusb to download
> zImage to a1200, the phone is crash, the panel is confused.
> note at this time , the android related CONFIG is not opened.
>
> 3. you mean apply to ezx/current with your patches, then cp ezxdefconf to
> .config to make Zimage?

Yes.

> 4. at present you use nfs file system to debug of mtd flash??

rootfs at the second partition of the mmc card. But you can change the
CMDLINE (on the .config, or set it with boot_usb).

--
Daniel Ribeiro