1. to daniel , pls update newest zImage and related CONFIG.

i remember i only use boot-usb to download  the android 2.6.25, i dont use
gen-blob. why?
when the battery is quickly insert, at this time the system  log will be
still in the ram.
so use boot_usb to dump the kernel message, but as you say , the boot_usb ,
gen-blob may flush part mem , right???

anther quesiton , i see there is no much USB UDC code to support usbnet
communcation, whether openezx git mainline dont support usbnet
so i couldnt use NFS to mount ROOFS. i could only use SD card???????

could you guide me the detail how to port related BSP, steps. for example
sdram , fb init, ram console init, bp init, emu etc.

2.
whether related dev node will be created dynamicly , such as logger, binder,
ashem, fb , these device nodes should be created by hand??