2009/6/16 Daniel Ribeiro <drw...@gmail.com>

> Em Ter, 2009-06-16 às 21:06 +0800, 龙智 escreveu:
> > Hi Daniel,
> > I'm on the ezx/current branch, and using the .config file from
> > arch/arm/configs/ezx_defconfig.
> > I tried to get memdump but failed. When I insert the battery back, the
> > phone automatically boot into the stock operating system, so I haven't
> > chance to enter gen-blob usb mode(BTW, I suppose I should run boot_usb
> > gen-blob 0 to enter gen-blob usb mode, right? I'm a newbie)
>
> You can also flash gen-blob, so you dont need to send it to MBM every
> time. But it doesn't matter in this case.

I haven't flash gen-blob yet.

> To prevent your phone to auto powering-on when you insert the battery,
> simply remove the usb cable before inserting the battery.

I got such messages:

$ sudo ./boot_usb read 0xa0000000 31457280 memdump
$Id: boot_usb.c 2462 2009-04-12 22:55:17Z ao2 $
Serching for EZX phone: Generic Blob found.
Downloading:     FAILED: download failed

> --
> Daniel Ribeiro

Andy
--

W. C. Fields <http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/w/w_c_fields.html>
- "If I had to live my life over, I'd live over a saloon."