Hi,

I cleaned up the following topic branches merged mainline:
asoc/set_tdm_slot
asoc/remove-code-duplication
asoc/upstream-for-2.6.32
ezx/increase-nrirqs
ezx/mach/camera_new
ezx/mach/leds-lp3944_new
ezx/mach/pxa2xx-flash
ezx/pcap
ezx/pcap_keys
ezx/pcap_regulator
ezx/pcap_rtc
ezx/pcap_ts
leds-regulator
pcap/fix-irq-handler
pcap/irq_to_pcap
pcap/set_bits
pcap/set_ts_bits
spi/pxa2xx_spi-register-early

Please, if you have push access to our repository, run the attached script
before updating, thanks, it will delete all your local references to
remotely deleted topgit branches. Report any problems here.

IIUC since topgit 0.8 these cleanup script are not needed anymore, as
topgit can now track git branches better, I get this message when I call
"tg remote openezx" after changing the tg layout:

tg: Probably you want to remove the push specs introduced by an old version of
topgit:
tg:        git config --unset-all "remote.openezx.push"
"\\+refs/top-bases/\\*:refs/top-bases/\\*"
tg:        git config --unset-all "remote.openezx.push"
"\\+refs/heads/\\*:refs/heads/\\*"
tg: (or use git config --bool --add topgit.dontwarnonoldpushspecs true to get
rid of this warning)
tg: Remote openezx can now follow TopGit topic branches.
tg: Next, do: git fetch openezx

I'll do more tests at the next (little) cleanup, once ezx/pcap-leds gets
merged, so you guys have all the time to update your topgit to the
latest version.

Take care,
   Antonio

--