Hi,

it's spring time and it's starting to get nicer and warmer down here in
Italy, it's time to open the windows and let some fresh air come in.

So I started refreshing the openezx userspace foundations:
 1. a more recent toolchain[1] (x86_64 and i686) thanks to Jan Prunk
    who provided access to an i686 machine.
 2. a new fso-console-image, kernel, modules and gen-blob[2]
    NOTE: don't flash this gen-blob, it's huge; it should work fine
    via usb tho.
 3. latest boot_usb[3].

This bundle lets you have BP working with latest ezxd and latest kernel
which comes now with an adapted ts27010mux driver from Motorola
Milestone (thanks to Erik Gilling), so you hardcore OpenEZXers can
make some tests with the new mux driver. How many are we, 2, maybe 4? :)

These updates are going to hit also OpenEmbedded sometime soon.

Next is to fix support for freescale_neptune modem in ogsmd and
build a fso-zhone-image, so a broader audience can have some fun too.

Some questions:
 * does anyone have access to those MicroSD Wifi cards? It looks like
   there is some linux support for them now[4].
 * does anyone has a spare A1200/E6 (or even A1600, albeit there is no
   confirmation openezx works on it) to sell/lend/donate?
   If you sell it, it needs to be really cheap (< 50 Eur ship. incl.)
   for me to be interested :)

Have fun,
   Antonio

[1] http://people.openezx.org/ao2/deploy/sdk/