On Fri, 14 May 2010 18:59:56 -0300
angelo <ang...@angeste.com.br> wrote:

> Hello
> I am from Brazil,and i need a old version of OpenEzx kernel source code.
> Do you have the Download link for anything old version? My SD card is
> only recognized by a  compiled version,but  not work  correctly,i need
> old source of kernel for me .

Hi Angelo, if you know what kernel version you need you could try
getting it from the git repository itself by grepping through the
history. Give us more details.

If instead a simple patch is needed to make your SD work, maybe we could
consider adding it to our repository so you can track the latest kernel
version.

> Thank you,and sorry by my bad english.
> Angelo

Regards,
   Antonio

P.S. Consider subscribing to the list, I had to pass your message
manually.

--
Antonio Ospite
http://ao2.it