--- Begin Message ---
Antonio Ospite escreveu:
On Fri, 14 May 2010 18:59:56 -0300
angelo <ang...@angeste.com.br> wrote:

Hello
I am from Brazil,and i need a old version of OpenEzx kernel source code. Do you have the Download link for anything old version? My SD card is only recognized by a compiled version,but not work correctly,i need old source of kernel for me .

Hi Angelo, if you know what kernel version you need you could try
getting it from the git repository itself by grepping through the
history. Give us more details.

If instead a simple patch is needed to make your SD work, maybe we could
consider adding it to our repository so you can track the latest kernel
version.

Thank you,and sorry by my bad english.
Angelo

Regards,
   Antonio

P.S. Consider subscribing to the list, I had to pass your message
manually.

Hi Antonio.

In reality i tried to compile a linux kernel with the openezx patches,i tried to compile the 2.6.24 version,i can compile successfully,but my kernel do not recognize the rootfs on the sd card,show error.I had tried one old compiled openezx kernel,it recognize the sd,and work,but show a error to append the correct location of rootfs,im my case,this show address 5511 for SD,but i tried to edit boot-options on menu.lst,to place the correct location,on line root=5517,but no effects appear. Then i realized that re-compile the kernel with this modification,but i dont found the source code. Can you give me a download link,or a patch for arrange this problem? I is on a project of port Android Linux for the A1200 EZX Phone,but this error kill me !!! :)

Thank you.

Angelo

--- End Message ---