Hi Landy,

Cool that you got it working.  Can you describe what you did to use the
Openwrt boxes instead of the PC Engine?  It would be good if you can share
your experience.

I do not see how the number of packets-in is related to the SNMP.  Maybe you
should start another thread and let us know what the setup is and what
traffic the client is sending.

Regards
KK