 From: Diana Marosin <marosin.di...@gmail.com>
To: Rebecca Last Name <rebecca_chan...@yahoo.com>
Cc: Masayoshi Kobayashi <mkoba...@stanford.edu>;
"openflow-discuss@lists.stanford.edu" <openflow-discuss@lists.stanford.edu>
Sent: Thursday, 17 May 2012 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: [openflow-discuss] How to add flow correctly?‏

Rebecca,
In POX  forwarding.l2_learning component is implementing a L2 learning switch,
and you have there example of how the flow is installed. Also the code is
commented and in the same folder (forwarding) you will find some step-by-step
tutorials and a L3 learning component.

Start from there :) Good luck!

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 1:02 PM, Rebecca Last Name <rebecca_chan...@yahoo.com>
wrote:

Masa,
>Thank you! Yes, I'm using POX. But I don't know how to let POX install flow
>for me. I can make the switch communicate with controller. From monitoring
>wireshark, i can see controller and switch are exchanging tcp packets all the
>time. But when i want to ping host A and host B, they just won't reach each
>other. It says Network host unreachable. Do you know anything to do with POX?
>This is because i'm totally new to everything. Hope you can give me more
>advice regarding install flow through POX. Thank you very much.
>

>Rebecca.

>From: Masayoshi Kobayashi <mkoba...@stanford.edu>

 entries that match "in_port=1", i.e., delete both the 1st and 2nd entries.