Hello everyone,

controller is hosting liblldp.jar, but it is not part of
controller-published features nor is it actively maintained.

As part of cleaning up the controller project, we would like to have
this library removed from the controller and maintained somewhere else.

Since the following projects are referencing it in their pom.xmls:
 ofp, gbp, atrium, netvirt, nemo, nic, genius

and the following projects are spelling it out in their features:
 genius, netvirt, ofp

I think it would be appropriate to either have it split off from the
controller into its own project, or it needs to be absorbed into one of
the projects actually using it.

Are there any volunteers willing to take ownership of it?

Thanks,
Robert