Oh yes ... and I love what you did to the default theme, looks much better now :)

On 6.5.2011 21:26, Lubos Kosco wrote:

Great work Jens!
I am actually very very happy someone started the cleanup of jsps
and I am looking forward to the monster patch ;)

just regarding code reviews - if you can split it into phases it would be cool, if not I guess we can try to review it, ev. accept it and fix whatever regression might have slipped in afterwards ... Trond, Knut, got better ideas on such huge patches ?

cheers