Lubos Kosco <lubos.ko...@oracle.com> writes:

> Great work Jens!
> I am actually very very happy someone started the cleanup of jsps
> and I am looking forward to the monster patch ;)
>
> just regarding code reviews - if you can split it into phases it would
> be cool, if not I guess we can try to review it, ev. accept it and fix
> whatever regression might have slipped in afterwards ... Trond, Knut,
> got better ideas on such huge patches ?

Splitting it up sounds like a good idea to ease the review. If there is
a logical way to split it up, that is. I've found that the Mercurial
Queues Extension (http://mercurial.selenic.com/wiki/MqExtension) works
fairly well when you want to split up a big change into multiple smaller
ones and work on each part separately.

--
Knut Anders