Thanks Denny and Aldric for the warm greeting.

There have certainly been some interesting discussions while I was gone. (I'm just up to the end of 2003).

I have a question for Andrew Ho. In the discussion about Vista/OIO complementarity, you discussed the concept that OIO let's users safely customize forms. I'm curious how this is done, particularly related to the completeness and semantics of data elements.

I know I should RTFM, but a discussion might be more interesting...especially if some others with flexible systems can chime in.

Thanks.

-Brian