Karsten

There is another group, based out of Canada, that is working similarly to
the CCR.  The electronic medical summary (www.e-ms.ca) is an HL-7 CDA for
transferring a limited data set between systems (Demographics, Problems, Med
/ Surg Hx, Medications, Allergies, Immunizations, labs, etc).

The specs include a document standard and a messaging standard and they are
freely available online.

Morgan

Morgan Price, MD, CCFP
[EMAIL PROTECTED]