Hi Molly,

> I'm making this change on the Vision Statement:
>
> Vision:
> Free and Open Source Health Care Software will provide a viable and
> sustainable alternative in mainstream ICT for positive impact in health
> outcomes as adjunct to building a global information (knowledge?) society.

I'd prefer to say "knowledge society".
Loose collections of information are not worth much, only when being related
among each other and other information -- which makes up actual knowledge.

> I've also found these 3 interesting points in the oshca.org web-site
> under Charter:
>
>       Promotes and helps the formation of development consortia for
>       health care related projects
>
>       Solicits membership from strategic organizations
>
>       Helps projects find funding and reach critical mass

Especially the first and third are related and a good idea, in my opinion.

> The principles outlined at the old web-site may be worth keeping:
>
> *Principles*
>
> /Promote a globally sustainable approach/

Yes.

> /Stay lightweight and flexible/

Yes.

> /Be open to diverse opinions and technologies/

Yes.

> /Ethical Deployment/

Since sources are open and for free, this is an "ethical" thing, isn't it?

> I've also drafted these activities:

Agree.

Side-note: We should write out all proper names and
add their abbreviations in parentheses behind, e.g.:
Free and Open Source Software (FOSS)
and likewise for: ICT, ...

Christian