Hi FOSS people,

Not always I do objections and create nebulizing clouds, but also do some
useful work ;)

So, in spite of the possibility/fear of ending up in a prison :-) I have
taken my individual liberty with good will to create the following project
at SF. And it was accepted lightning fast!

The project is in fact in Planning Phase, but I would love to get your
comments before proceeding further...I hope to fill it with useful content
for FOSS projects, in about a month. And I also need developers to help me
to implement the simple Web interface; just cgi programming connected with
MySQL services provided from SF.net.

Pls. refer to Project Website for aims and specific goals of the
FreeTerminology.org project...

May I also announce that all my projects (5 of them now) are opt in to
receive donations and 25% yes REPEAT 25% is going to FOSS Community... I
already earn my life by consulting in a very different domain: e-Government.
So my primary concern with healtcare projects is not monetary; but to gain
more knowledge/experience...And I do it for the future of my daughter -
Karya (and many others')

Best regards and happy using,

-koray (maddoc)

P.S. Yeah good friends call me with the nickname "maddoc"...And I like it!

  _____