I am forwarding an e-mail from Brian Bray of Minoru Development, where
he evidently expects this list to change its name.  I am not a lawyer -
I do not know whether the name of a mailing list can conflict with a
trademark, but I would like to bring his message to the attention of the
members of the list openhealth@yahoogroups.com in order for you to
express your opinions.

Please, no flames - let's keep the discussion moderate and professional.
Thank you very much.

Regards
-- Bhaskar