Nice to see you make progress on this.  I remember a few years ago when
this was a hot topic on the openhealth list....

If I were involved in the incorporation (which I can do, by the way in a
day) I would object to doing it in Malaysia.  I would do it in the U.S.
first.  The protections offered a U.S. corporation might be much greater
than in Malaysia.

Richard Schilling