Molly Cheah wrote:
> Though this is out of context here, Malaysia has a secular constitution
> and therefore it is "not" an islamic country, though majority of the
> population are muslims. Unfortunately the media especially in the US
> says we  are an islamic state and most people rely on the media for
> information and believes them. But this (muslim or secular) should not
> be of concern to anyone.

Indeed. But I still think it is refreshing to have OSHCA incorporated in
a country with the crescent and star on its flag, although I would draw
the line at incorporation in a theocracy (of any flavour). But as Molly
points out, Malaysia has a completely secular system of government, and
complete freedom of religious expression (err, won't mention freedom of
political expression here... but even there it is still better than so
many other countries).

Tim C