Richard Schilling <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
 "The protections offered a U.S. corporation might be much greater.."

 Please clarify this?

 NandA
     Nice to see you make progress on this.  I remember a few years ago when
 this was a hot topic on the openhealth list....

 If I were involved in the incorporation (which I can do, by the way in a
 day) I would object to doing it in Malaysia.  I would do it in the U.S.
 first.  The protections offered a U.S. corporation might be much greater
 than in Malaysia.

 Richard Schilling