Richard,
I would appreciate it if you allow the protem committee to make the
decisions on OSHCA since the community has given us the mandate to
resurrect OSHCA. Otherwise I feel that you're undermining our efforts. I
don't understand why suddenly you're in such a hurry. Like many others,
Tim Cook, Bhaskar etc had expressed earlier there can be
chapters/branches etc formed later.

The discussions and sentiments expressed here will certainly be taken
into consideration by the protem committee. I would like to appeal to
you not to complicate the matter further otherwise your intentions may
be misconstrued. Please let me complete my job and my responsibility to
the community.

I did not think that my intention to update the community with
information would lead to a kind of upstaging the protem committee's
efforts. If you proceed to register OSHCA it will be tantamount to
acting in bad faith, as I had been negotiating with Brian on behalf of
the community.

Molly