I think what Will, Molly, Tim and others are suggesting is that we allow
Molly to register the organization were it is most convient for her, (since
she has been the one pushing for this) and then allowing the organization
itself to consider registering or not registering OSHCA in other places on
an as needed basis.

I see no reason why OSHCA cannot change its registration or duplicate it
registration much later in the process. Frankly as an organization OSCHA
will have lots to do before duplicating the structure of the organization
becomes important.

Ultimatley it is important to support those people who are working to get
OSCHA off the ground. Let them decide when and if to register in the US,
France, Canada or anywhere else. If you want to have influense on that
decision, then consider running for a position in OSCHA when the time comes
for that. That is really the appropriate way to get what you want. In the
mean time, the best way to hedge your bets for winning such an election is
to be as helpful to the process as possible. Please note that one helpful
thing to do in processes like this is simply to listen silently until they
ask for specific help...

-FT

--
Fred Trotter