Hi Molly,

Thanks for your explanations... and to state again that Oshca is
definitely "action oriented".

The first two urgent tasks are probably to communicate more inside, then
to organize how the Oshca network can manage the communication outside.

Philippe

Molly Cheah a écrit :

>I do not wish to get involved in the current debate as it arise from a
>xenophobic _expression_ based on a news item of two foreign leaders (both
>duly elected by democratic process that we all accept) shaking hands but
>unfortunately one had been portrayed to be a "terrorist" and to the mind
>of the xenophobian, the other leader is now rendered uncceptable after
>shaking hands. This followed with the argument that by the
>unacceptability of the country he leads, it is now unacceptable for
>OSHCA to be registered in the country. I don't know whether to laugh or
>to cry by such expressions of intolerence.
>
>Tim had provided some feedback on OSHCA's progress. There is a
>sub-committee headed by Tim to develop a portal and virtual office for
>OSHCA. That will include mailing lists for OSHCA matters (which will
>undoubtedly include the "politics" evolving around OSHCA). I am
>preparing a draft document on OSHCA's proposed programme framework for
>the next 12-24 months at least, including funding proposals. This will
>include an OSHCA conference/meeting towards the end of this year.
>
>I will table this for discussion by this week-end. I envisage one of
>OSHCA's role to be participatory and supportive of the implementation
>roadmap of WSIS. The inauguration of this participatory meeting will be
>the Global Alliance meeting to be held in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia on
>19-20 June 2006. I will be attending this and the workshop on e-Health.
>See  http://www.unicttaskforce.org/
>
>The other is the first post-WSIS milestone event for global ICT4D and
>K4D practitione*rs, proponents and policy makers that will take place in
>Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 11-13 December 2007. The flyer for this is
>available at the GKP web site http://www.globalknowledge.org/ GKP's
>Strategy 2010 Programme Framework is worth reading.
>
>As GKP is not actively involved in ICT in healthcare, they have sounded
>to me that they can work with OSHCA to address the health MDGs. We
>already had preliminary discussions on this.
>
>The other area of collaboration will be with the UNDP-APDIP Centres of
>Excellence - to set up collaborative networks as test beds for open
>source health applications for interoperability and standards.
>
>That's all I have time for now. I'll provide more depth to these
>proposals. At the same time I welcome comments and volunteers to work
>with me on this.
>
>Rgds,
>Molly
>**
> *Tim.Churches wrote:
>

>>Philippe AMELINE wrote:
>>

>>>Hi to all,
>>>
>>>I must confess I feel not at ease with current situation.
>>>
>>>The choice of Indonesia as an incorporation country has been a political
>>>choice: to show that open/libre software is an opportunity for all
>>>country, whatever their development level.
>>>

>>Joseph has already pointed out that the country of incorporation is
> [...]

Software distribution Salon software Medical software
Software association Software jewelry Software deployment

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS