"Fred Trotter (me) has just won the bidding for the Histalk sponsored
Beers with Bush at HIMSS07. As a result I get to talk to  Jonathan
Bush the CEO of Athenahealth.

As you can imagine, I will be talking to him about FreeB and FOSS
medical software generally, but what else should I ask him?

Slashdot style, if you will post a question for Jonathan Bush as a
comment on this Linux Medical News story, and I arbitrarily decide
that I like the question (since there is no meta-moderation here) I
will ask him your question over drinks.

Just a warning I have no interest in talking to him about politics, so
no conspiracy questions, please."

Complete story with links and post your question to Jonathan Bush as a
reply here:

http://www.linuxmednews.com/1172166095/index_html