I think a map will be cool. There is a map in one of
the exibit demos, but it does not show up when I go
into it.

Tiddliywiki is a really nice tool. I can add a gui
toolbar to it and make it editable, then anyone can
easily edit it. It is easier than exibit in thay way.
But on the other hand those who visit this site will
usually be familiar with html/javascript I should
think ;-)

Since it is a wiki, we could allow members to edit it
while the exibit can be kept under dictatorial control
by Tim.

Do we add the disclaimer that listing in the site does
not mean OSHCA endorses it?

Nandalal