Karsten,

That is true. I suspect OIO library has not been
updated for a long time though.
Do you know how to set this up? What was used really?

I think exibit can also be translated to other
languages, after all it is just html and javascript.
Tim, any idea?

I could make the tiddlywiki editable and add a gui
toolbar as I mentioned. It is translated already.
see:
http://trac.tiddlywiki.org/tiddlywiki/wiki/Translations

    * The languages available for Tiddlywiki are:
    * Basque
    * Bulgarian
    * Catalan
    * Chinese
    * Croatian
    * Czech
    * Dutch
    * Esperanto
    * Finnish
    * French
    * Galician
    * German
    * Hebrew
    * Hungarian
    * Italian
    * Japanese
    * Korean
    * Polish
    * Portuguese
    * Russian
    * Slovak
    * Spanish
    * Swedish

Nandalal

--- Karsten Hilbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 10, 2007 at 05:53:22PM -0800, Nandalal
> Gunaratne wrote:
> > Subject: Re: [openhealth] Experimental OSHCA
> catalogue of FOSS application for health and
> healthcare
> >

> > --- Tim Churches <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > Nandalal Gunaratne wrote:
> > > it separates the data from the presentation. Not
> > > every view has to use
> > > or display every data element.
> > >
> > > Tim C
> >
> > This is what Zope does too!
>
> The OIO library uses Zope. The interface they use
> for
> editing is Wiki-on-steroids. They have been hosting
> a list
> of medical (and related) FOSS for a *long* time.
>
> It was quite convenient to edit/translate. No
> hacking JSON
> files and sending them snippet-wise.
>
> Karsten
> --
> GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
> E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD  4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346

8:00? 8:25? 8:40? Find a flick in no time