Hi Bud. Sure. I put in what I knew. Just construct the paragraph of what
you wish to have posted that reflected what you did and send it to me.
Perhaps you should make an attempt to attend the OSHCA conference 2007
in KL. The special fares for Visit Malaysia Year should make the trip
affordable for you - an experience trip and the opportunity to meet old
friends :). Hotel is approx. 39 Euro per day nett single or twin with
buffet breakfast. Conference registration is approx. 76 Euro for 4 days
event with almost all meals thrown in and you get to hear what's current
in FOSS in Healthcare. Hope to see you in KL.

A special to the beach is on the cards (planning) after the conference -
May 12-14 or 15?. (feedback please!) for those interested.
Rgds,
Molly