Hi Tony

I only opened the issue on email because the main reason Steve
pointed out to use it was bandwidth sparcity in poor countries.

So, let's see a message with attachements using proper email headers,
short email headers and the verbose SOAP XML:

=== [START] Email header with lots of control stuff ===

b=kCrlCgzTKxpLXEg4R9bhYZf6uc8CjxLLSQ+AOm895SjpyGfkL0BwkaJbQJGixaRyiri86uk5pyCAIrbfyu1T0jU5FWOS9YJ/NTBcBYTEgFp/Z0RcpnxYfmROQo1EJE/E;