From: openhealth@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Mark Spohr
Sent: Tuesday, December 09, 2008 2:57 PM
To: openhealth@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [openhealth] Patient Portals and PHR's

XML is only a representation standard and is relatively unimportant. What
is of concern is that the software doesn't seem to support the CCR or CDA
concepts, thus severely limiting the interoperability (and usability) of the
information. It doesn't do much good to collect information that is
incompatible with the existing standards.

.Mark

<mailto:davidhcchan%40yahoo.com> > wrote:
> From: David Chan <[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:davidhcchan%40yahoo.com> >
> Subject: Re: [openhealth] Patient Portals and PHR's
> To: openhealth@yahoogroups.com <mailto:openhealth%40yahoogroups.com>
> Date: Monday, December 8, 2008, 9:39 PM
>

> I am pretty sure Indivohealth supports CDA.
>
> David
>

> David H Chan, MD, CCFP, MSc, FCFP
>
> Associate Professor
>
> Department of Family Medicine