Hi Everyone,

I am in an activity where I am testing a series of tools to update a
EMR using cell phones.

I wanted to see how others have approached this issue and what has
been their strategy and tool-set as its better to use something
already there instead of re-inventing the wheel.

Has anyone tried using OpenMRS updates using a Cell Phone. In this
case, I am researching two options:

1. SMS based updates to a server running OpenMRS and the facility to
respond back

2. A front end application that can give a simple interface on a
hand-held to update patient records and preliminary check-up as well
as prescription

--

Regards.